Helping you take back control of your health and fitness
These are the general terms and conditions (‘Ts and Cs’) under which we agree to work together. They may be complemented by additional Ts and Cs for specific programmes.
My Personal Philosophy
I believe that you possess the personal resolve and ability to make the changes in your life that you desire. You can accelerate your results, specifically through my helping you with three aspects of your journey:
- Where relevant establishing absolute clarity about where you are going, to ensure a clear and goal-orientated path that you’ll follow with my encouragement.
- Specific expertise in exercise and nutrition to ensure a safe and effective approach, all based on sound scientific principles and tailored to your unique needs.
- Creating a comfortable environment for you to develop new habits and ways of thinking, helping you to continually get the best out of life through better health and fitness long after our time together ends.
In order to support you to achieve results, my role is to:
- Ensure all exchanges remain absolutely confidential
- Be understanding of your progress, your experiences and set-backs no matter what and helping you rise above anything that stands in the way of you achieving your goals.
- Where relevant to offer clear weekly targets and ideas to achieve them, helping you to stay focused and motivated.
- To provide a timely response to all questions within 48 hours.
- Support and guide your progress by offering educational resources about exercise, metabolism and nutrition and ensuring your programmes and plans are highly tailored to your unique needs.
Your role is take full responsibility for your own results. Whilst I will do everything I can to support your progress, ultimately you must accountable for all steps along the way. You agree to:
- Take full responsibility for your own results.
- Be honest and forthcoming as we exchange ideas and communicate about ways in which you can achieve the best possible results in the timeframe we agree.
- Complete all weekly tasks in preparation for our meetings.
- Comply with the financial terms and conditions as well as with the cancellation policy below.
- Always meet on time, unless sufficient notice is provided to change your appointment.
My Commitment To You
As your personal Fitness and Nutrition Transformation Coach, I am fully qualified and insured with professional indemnity insurance to the value of £5 million.
I will endeavour to always provide safe and effective programme design and delivery to ensure your safety throughout our time together. If at any point you feel unsure, or wish to question what we are doing, you should do so as a full and justified rationale will always be provided. However please do note that you do not have to complete anything you are not comfortable doing, as safe and effective alternatives will always be provided.
My Expectations Of You
I expect you, as my client, to take financial responsibility for your coaching time. My cancellation policy is that in the event that I cancel or change an appointment not giving at least 24 hours-notice, by way of apology I will offer the following session in free of change. However in the event that it is you who cancels an appointment within 24 hours, I will need to charge the full session amount and therefore you will be billed as normal.
All sessions must start on time. In the event we start late due to your running behind plan, we will still complete at the scheduled finish time. All sessions are based on a 55-minute hour and 25-minute half-hour.
Everything we will be using in this coaching experience (tools, forms, schedules, documents, resources, etc) is housed conveniently on a secured and confidential Client Relationship Management system that is fully GDPR compliant.
All sessions must be paid for in advance of the service being delivered. In the event of a payment error, no further sessions can be undertaken until the backlog of payments is remedied.